Publishing some of my favorite people, places, and things.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Incognitio

Incognito. My mother introduced that word to me when I was a very little girl when the world was fascinated with Jackie Kennedy. She had the look. According to my mother, famous women wore big dark glasses to hide their identity. That sounded so wonderful and mysterious that I wanted to go places incognito. It did not occur to me at the time that a pair of sunglasses would not suffice as a reasonable disguise. However, they do cover tired sleepless eyes, too much booze eyes, abused black eyes, and provide the perfect escape for those who do not wish to make eye contact. Above all, they are  fantastic, sexy fashion accessories that add a touch of mystery to the lady who wishes to remain--incognito. Looks divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment