Publishing some of my favorite people, places, and things.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kelly Rae Roberts Collection by Demdaco

The first time I saw Kelly's name was on Facebook. I'm not sure how we became friends. I probably saw her post on another friend's page, loved her art, and asked her to be my friend. However it came to be, I've enjoyed the "fb" friendship for quite some time.

She has a wonderful talent in creating soulful works of art in mixed media. Although thought provoking, Kelly's art has a light touch and a bit of whimsy. I love the "spirit" her art conveys.

I was thrilled to discover her book: Taking Flight: Inspiration And Techniques To Give Your Creative Spirit Wings. Her book gives readers an opportunity to see how she develops her thoughts into works of art. She shares techniques and gives encouraging words to budding artists.

 Kelly's art is now licensed through Demdaco and can be purchased through Amazon.com and other stores. There are so many things... illustrated journal (Publisher: Brush Dance) , figures, wall art, and much more. I can hardly wait for my Kelly Rae Roberts print to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment